Insurance & Reverse Mortgages
One Week Notice !!
Date: Thursday, March 17th, 2022
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Palm Coast
Happy 15th Birthday EPCFC !
Joel Rosen will Introduce His Speakers...
Kerrie A. Ruland – Vice President of Business Development
- Joined Security First in 2010
- 30 years of experience in the Florida property and casualty insurance market, including 12 years in Property Underwriting and 7 years in Regulation and Compliance
- Previously held the roles of Director of Specialty Programs and Vice President of Regulatory Compliance before assuming her current role in 2016
- Currently holds the API, AINS, and AIS designations from The Institutes
Corey Martin – Sr. Relationship Coordinator
- Joined Security First in 2017
- Manages all Strategic and Agency relationships including 7 national brands and 5 large agency franchise groups
- Prior to current role, she worked in Specialty Programs managing high-value E&S business
John Reardon has been a resident of Florida for the past 34 years. He is a Marine Corps Veteran with an Honorable Discharge. He is a former City Commissioner for the City of St Augustine and a former County Commissioner for St Johns County. He is a Florida Notary Public. He has his Mortgage License for Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and New Jersey. He is a Reverse Mortgage Specialist for AAG American Advisors Group helping home owners aged 62 and older.
Hank Sanders is a Strategic Business Specialist for American Advisors Group, I specialize in educating, supporting, and developing relationships with Advisors and other financial professionals. I’ve been committed to the financial industry since 1986 when I began my career as a Financial Consultant with Merrill Lynch. This long-term perspective of the industry allows me to help advisors implement, grow, and experience the best possible outcomes for their business and clients.